[转载] 英国签证面试问答
lara(2008/12/10 21:58:59)  点击:55530  回复:0  IP:212.* * *
     Me(我): Good afternoon.下午好!

VO(签证官): So, where are you going? 你去哪里?

Me: Phillips Academy,Andover. 菲利普斯学校,安多福。

(VO reads forms)(签证官阅读表格)

VO: It seems they’ve given you some money as well. 看来他们还给你钱了。

Me:Yes, a full financial aid scholarship. 是的,全额奖学金。

VO:I see. Do you know why they’ve accepted you?噢,你知道他们为什么录取你吗?

Me:Well, apparently they think my English is very good, and I have some um... cherished abilities. 嗯,显然他们认为我的英语非常好。而且我还具备一些——呃——值得珍视的能力吧。

(VO pauses, reading forms)(签证官停下,读表)
  VO:Have you ever been abroad? 你以前去过国外吗?

Me:Yes, I’ve been to the United Kingdom. Do you want to see my old passport? 是的,我去过英国。您想看我的旧护照吗?

VO: Yes. 是。

(I give her the passport through the slit, VO takes a brief look)(我把旧护照递给签证官,她看了一下)

VO: How many schools did you apply for? 你一共申请了多少所学校?

Me: Just this one, I didn’t have time to apply for others. 就这一所。我没有时间申请别的学校了。

VO: So, why do you want to go to Phillips Academy instead of high schools here? 那么,你为什么想去上菲利普斯学校而不在这里上高中呢?

Me: I have been to Britain before, and I have experienced what education was like in the western world. I think the Chinese Education System is too rigid, and focuses too much on tests. I think Andover’s course system suits me well; it not only focuses on students’ intellectual abilities, but also focuses on the goodness of the morality of students. I think if I went, I would be able to become a good person, a decent person.我以前在英国上过小学,对西方国家的教育体制有所了解。我觉得中国的教育体制太死板、太注重考试了。我觉得安多福的课程设置很适合我,它不仅重视对学生智力能力的培养,而且还重视对学生优秀的道德行为的培养。如果我能去那里上学的话,我将成为一个优秀的人,一个高尚并值得尊重的人。

VO(smiling笑了):Well, we like decent people. 当然,我们喜欢高尚的人。(她离开一会儿)

(On coming back, VO types furiously on a computer, not saying a word)(回来时,她向计算机打入许多信息,没说话)

VO又问了一些关于父母的情况,我如实回答了。

(VO continues typing. After few seconds, she tears a red piece of paper, gives it to me)(签证官继续打字。过了一会儿,她撕下一张红色的纸给我)

VO:Please wait a minute, then when you’re called, please go to window 10 to get your visa. 请稍等一会儿,等叫到你时,到10号窗口去拿你的已签证的护照。

Me: Thank you, thank you very much! 谢谢!非常感谢您!

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【工作⊕签证⊕海归】→ 回复:[转载] 英国签证面试问答
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找