用户名: 密码:    
切换为分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:【中英文】真相无价

字体:    回复
【中英文】真相无价
besky(2018/1/24 20:02:05)  点击:39998  回复:0  IP:111.* * *
Truth is what everyone seeks in his world. Without it, everything will end in chaos and disaster. “All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered, the point is to discover them” was a quote by the famous physician, Galileo Galilei. I was an adopted child who grew up with two foster parents. However, despite having a golden childhood, the relationship I had with my foster parents began to ebb away when I found out I was adopted at the age of 16. A close family member of my birth parents told me my true lineage when I was on a vacation overseas in Malibu.

真相是我们每个人在自己的世界里所追寻的东西。如果没有真相,所有事情将会以混乱和灾难为终结。“所有真相,一旦被发现,都是易于理解的,关键就在于发现真相”。这是著名物理学家伽利略的名言。我是一个在养父母身边长大的养子。然而,虽然我拥有一个美好的童年,但在我发现我是领养来的的时候,我和我养父母的关系开始变得疏远,那年我16岁。我在马里布度假时,我亲生父母的一位近亲告诉了我我真正的身世。

The downfall of it all was because I am Muslim women. And according to the religion Islam, a girl must cover all parts of her body except the face and her hands towards men who are apart of your family. Therefore, growing up in this situation, where I have worn hijab since I was in 6th grade made the lie become and expand like a fire made so much bigger. It made the days I spent at home with my foster dad become awkward and I began to look down on him since he was a Muslim, it was the basis rule of the religion not to lie. Growing up knowing this as a kid, made me go through a depressing stage in high school where every time my parents would attend the school meeting, I would get anxiety attacks and feel like my world was crashing down when I had to go through this lie all by myself.

这件事情的崩塌是因为我是一个穆斯林女孩。根据伊斯兰教教义,一个女孩在面对家庭中的男性成员时,必须遮盖除了脸和手以外的身体上的其他所有部位。因此,自从6年级起,我就开始佩戴头纱,成长在这样一种环境中让这个谎言变得像火一样膨胀,变得更大。这使我和我的养父一起呆在家里的日子变得尴尬,并且我开始瞧不起他,因为他也是穆斯林,而不撒谎是伊斯兰的教的基本教义。在还是一个孩子的时候就知道了这一真相,并背负着这一包袱继续成长,这些让我经历了一段诅丧的高中时期,高中时代每当我的父母参加学校会议时,每当我不得不自己独自承受这一谎言时,我都感到十分焦虑,我觉得我的世界将要崩塌了。

There were also times when I felt my self-worth shatter into a million pieces. The time was when my foster father, grandfather and uncle would look at my hair or any part of my body that was supposed to be covered. My respect towards them also ebbed away when I was wearing a hoodie and long pants to indicate I knew I was adopted but they all began denying it and they also labelled me as crazy and being too imaginative. Being in the modern society of today, “Never give up”, is a golden principle everyone strives to achieve. Therefore, by applying this principle towards my daily life, I overcame my depression by surrounding myself with people I can trust like my friends.

有时我也会觉得我的自尊全部粉碎了。那就是当我的养父,祖父和叔叔看到本应该遮盖起来的我的头发或者是我身体中任何一部分的时候。在我穿着连帽衫和长裤以暗示我已经知道了我是收养来的,但是他们都开始否认这一事实并把我当作疯子,说我在胡思乱想的时候,我对他们的反应也开始消逝。身处于当今社会,“永不放弃”是每一个人都努力实现的黄金原则。因此,通过把这一准则应用于我的日常生活,通过和我能够信任的人例如我的朋友呆在一起,我克服了这些诅丧。

I realized even if a close member of my birth parents didn’t tell me I was adopted, I would suffer depression, anxiety and other mental illnesses even much worse as a growing teenager. The truth is, as a child you will always know who your real parents are, and growing up as a child I always knew in my heart that they weren’t my birth parents. Just by one act of kindness and compassion by telling me I was adopted and ending the lie I was living in was a goal and a principle I needed in my life to survive the trials and obstacles I face in life like the quote always says “Every mountain is within reach if you just keep climbing”.

我意识到即使我亲生父母的近亲不告诉我我是收养来的,作为一名成长中的青少年,我依然会遭受绝望,焦虑和其他精神上的疾病甚至是更糟。真相就是,作为一个孩子,你总是能够知道你的亲生父母是谁,然后作为一个永远只是在心里知道他们不是我的亲生父母的孩子长大。只是出于友善和同情告诉我,我是收养来的然后终结我身处的这一谎言世界,这是我战胜在生活中所面对的陷阱和障碍所需要的目标和准则,就像这句名言所说的这样“世上无难事,只要肯攀登”。

The conclusion that I would like to share about my story is, it is better to tell the truth and make someone cry than telling a lie and making someone smile. May the quote by “the truth may hurt sometimes for a moment, but the pain you experience from a lie can last forever” always remind us of the importance of being truthful on a daily basis.

关于我的故事,我想要分析的结论就是,说实话让人哭也比说假话让人笑要好。希望这句话“真相可能会伤害你一时,但是谎言所带来的疼痛却难以抹去”总是能够提醒我们每天坚持真相的重要

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:【中英文】真相无价
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找