用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:【双语】爱因斯坦给女儿的一封信

字体:    回复
【双语】爱因斯坦给女儿的一封信
tinyhut(2017/11/22 12:27:26)  点击:40095  回复:0  IP:125.* * *
在上世纪80年代末,丽瑟尔,那个著名天才的女儿,她为希伯来大学捐赠了1400封其父亲书写的信,要求在爱因斯坦去世后20年内不得公布其内容。这是众多信件当中的一封——《致丽瑟尔·爱因斯坦》。

When I proposed the theory of relativity, very few understood me, and what I will reveal now to transmit to mankind will also collide with the misunderstanding and prejudice in the world.
当我提出相对论时,几乎很少有人能够理解我所说的,而我现在向全人类揭示的理论将会与世人对此的误解与偏见格格不入。

I ask you to guard the letters as long as necessary, years, decades, until society is advanced enough to accept what I will explain below.
我要求你保护好这些信件,直到社会发展的足够现代化可以接受我下面要解释的话的时候,才可以公布,有必要话,哪怕几年,几十年,都要守护着它们。

There is an extremely powerful force that, so far, science has not found a formal explanation to. It is a force that includes and governs all others, and is even behind any phenomenon operating in the universe and has not yet been identified by us. This universal force is LOVE.
到目前来看,有一种异常强大的力量,科学上对其还没找到一种合理的解释。它是一种囊括和掌管着所有人的力量,甚至能够躲藏在任一宇宙运动现象的背后,且仍未被我们认知。这种万能的力量就是爱。

When scientists looked for a unified theory of the universe they forgot the most powerful unseen force. Love is Light, that enlightens those who give and receive it. Love is gravity, because it makes some people feel attracted to others. Love is power, because it multiplies the best we have, and allows humanity not to be extinguished in their blind selfishness.
当科学家们忙于寻找宇宙真理时,他们忘了这种最强大的无形之力。爱可以是光,照亮所有给予和收获它的人。爱可以是重力,因为它产生了一种吸引力。爱还可以是力量,因为让我们所拥有的成倍增加,使人性免于在盲目的自私中灭绝。

Love unfolds and reveals. For love we live and die. Love is God and God is Love.
爱揭示一切真理。我们为爱而生,也因爱而死。爱是上帝,上帝是爱。

This force explains everything and gives meaning to life. This is the variable that we have ignored for too long, maybe because we are afraid of love because it is the only energy in the universe that man has not learned to drive at will.
这种力量解释了一切,也赋予了生命的意义。我们早已忽视这种力量的变化太久太久了,也许是因为我们惶恐去爱,因为它是宇宙中唯一人类还没有学会游刃有余去掌握的力量。

To give visibility to love, I made a simple substitution in my most famous equation. If instead of E = mc2, we accept that the energy to heal the world can be obtained through love multiplied by the speed of light squared, we arrive at the conclusion that love is the most powerful force there is, because it has no limits.
为了能把爱清晰的表现出来,我在自己最著名的方程式中做了一个简单的替换。如果我们接受爱乘以光速的平方来代替E = MC²,那么这个等式的能量可以达到治愈整个世界的目的,所以我们得出的结论是,爱是最强大的力量,因为它无边无际。

After the failure of humanity in the use and control of the other forces of the universe that have turned against us, it is urgent that we nourish ourselves with another kind of energy…
当人类试图控制使用宇宙中对抗我们的力量却遭遇失败时,我们必须赶紧用另一种能量治愈。

If we want our species to survive, if we are to find meaning in life, if we want to save the world and every sentient being that inhabits it, love is the one and only answer.
如果我们希望万物得以存活,希望找到生存的意义,希望拯救世界以及世上每个有意识的生命,爱是唯一的答案。

Perhaps we are not yet ready to make a bomb of love, a device powerful enough to entirely destroy the hate, selfishness and greed that devastate the planet.
也许我们仍没有准备好去制造一颗爱的炸弹,以用来彻底的摧毁掉被仇恨、自私和贪婪所蹂躏的星球。

However, each individual carries within them a small but powerful generator of love whose energy is waiting to be released.
然而,每一个人都有一种小巧而又强大如发电机般的爱,它住在心里正等待着被人们释放出来。

When we learn to give and receive this universal energy, dear Lieserl, we will have affirmed that love conquers all, is able to transcend everything and anything, because love is the quintessence of life.
当我们学会给予和接受这股力量的时候,我亲爱的丽瑟尔,我们可以说,爱能战胜一切,能超越所有的一切,因为爱是生命的精髓!

I deeply regret not having been able to express what is in my heart, which has quietly beaten for you all my life. Maybe it's too late to apologize, but as time is relative, I need to tell you that I love you and thanks to you I have reached the ultimate answer!
我最大的遗憾是没能在生前表达出我内心的话,但我整个人生早已默默地为你感到骄傲。也许现在道歉已经太迟了,但随着时间的推移,我想告诉你女儿我爱你,感谢你,我已经得到了最终的答案!

Your father,
你的父亲

Albert Einstein
阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:【双语】爱因斯坦给女儿的一封信
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找