用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:【中英文】名人们的有趣昵称

字体:    回复
【中英文】名人们的有趣昵称
86scot(2017/11/6 16:35:24)  点击:40313  回复:0  IP:125.* * *
你猜菲利普亲王怎么称呼伊丽莎白女王?居然是“卷心菜”cabbage!原来蔬菜名可以听起来这么可爱。为什么菲利普亲王叫女王“卷心菜”?女王又有什么别的昵称?一起来看看。

Undoubtedly one of the cutest couples on the planet, Prince Philip and Queen Elizabeth have been married for nearly 70 years.
已经结婚近70年的菲利普亲王和伊丽莎白女王无疑是世界上最可爱的夫妇。

Through thick and thin, the royal pair have stuck by each other's sides. While the two are notoriously private about their life behind closed doors -- they rarely show displays of affection in public -- one adorable detail about their relationship will melt your heart.
无论风霜雨雪,这对王室夫妇始终站在彼此身边。虽然两个人对私生活一向是守口如瓶,也鲜少在公众面前流露感情,但有个和两人感情有关的可爱细节会融化你的心。

Just like any couple, the Duke of Edinburgh and Her Majesty have cute nicknames for each other. In the 2006 film "The Queen," the actor who plays Prince Philip calls his wife Queen Elizabeth "cabbage." Yes, cabbage. Who knew vegetables could be so endearing?
和其他夫妻一样,菲利普亲王(爱丁堡公爵)和英国女王彼此都有可爱的昵称。2006年的电影《女王》中,饰演菲利普亲王的演员称呼自己的妻子伊丽莎白女王为“卷心菜”。没错,卷心菜。谁能想到蔬菜名还可以这么讨人喜欢呢?

“I inquired in royal circles and was told on very good authority that that is what the duke sometimes calls the Queen,” the film’s screenwriter Peter Morgan tells The Times. The Queen’s biographer, Robert Lacey, confirmed.
该电影的编剧皮特•摩根告诉《泰晤士报》说:“我在王室圈里问过了,权威人士告诉我,爱丁堡公爵有时候就是这么称呼女王的。”女王的传记作者罗伯特•莱西也证实了这一点。

Many believe that his term of endearment comes from mon petit chou, a French way of saying “my darling.” In English, the term translates literally to "my little cabbage."
许多人认为这一昵称来自法语mon petit chou,是法国人说“亲爱的”的一种表达方式。这一短语翻译成英语的字面意思是“我的小白菜”。

But that isn't the only nickname Queen Elizabeth has. Her great grandson, Prince George, calls her "Gan-Gan" while her family called her "Lilibet" when she was younger to poke fun at the fact that the then-princess couldn't properly pronounce her name.
但这并不是英国女王唯一的昵称。她的曾孙乔治小王子称呼女王为“甘甘”,而她的家人在她小时候叫她Lilibet,取笑当时的伊丽莎白公主念自己的名字发音不准确。

上面这些女王昵称,你觉得哪个最可爱?

其实,不光英国女王有这么多好玩的昵称,很多名人也有妙趣横生的昵称。广为人知的一般是粉丝给他们取的,比如詹妮弗•劳伦斯被叫作大表姐,本尼迪克特•康伯巴奇被叫作卷福,汤姆•希德勒斯顿被叫作抖森,迈克尔•法斯宾德被叫作法鲨,泰勒•斯威夫特被叫作霉霉,詹姆斯•麦卡沃伊被叫作一美,凯蒂•佩里被叫作水果姐,这些都是中国粉丝给他们取的,这些昵称都是怎么来的呢?感兴趣的可以看这里:为什么中国人叫凯蒂•佩里“水果姐”?

今天我们要说的是一些你很可能不知道的名人昵称。

Jennifer Lawrence: J-Law / Nitro
詹妮弗•劳伦斯:J-Law / Nitro

Jennifer Lawrence's biggest nickname now is J-Law, but she used to go by "Nitro" when she was a kid, explaining to Conan O'Brien that she earned the moniker because she was "unstoppably and uncontrollably hyper."
詹妮弗•劳伦斯现在的主要昵称是J-Law,不过她小时候的昵称是Nitro。劳伦斯和脱口秀主持人柯南•奥布莱恩解释说,她得此昵称是因为她总是“停不下来、控制不住地亢奋”。

Liam Payne: Cheesy Head
利亚姆•佩恩:奶酪头

Liam Payne told The Sun in 2012 that not only did his big sisters used to dress him (sometimes in their outfits), but they also dubbed him Cheesy Head. "They used to call me Cheesy Head because I ate cheesy crisps all day," he said.
英国著名歌手、单向组合成员利亚姆•佩恩2012年告诉《太阳报》说,他的姐姐们以前不但给他穿衣服(有时候给他穿自己的女孩衣服),而且还给他取了“奶酪头”这个绰号。佩恩说:“她们以前叫我‘奶酪头’是因为我一天到晚吃奶酪一口酥。”

Daniel Radcliffe: Shrimpy
丹尼尔•雷德克里夫:虾子

Before he was Harry Potter, Daniel Radcliffe was a prawn. "I'm really not sure I ever had a decent nickname," Radcliffe told BBC. "I remember getting called Shrimpy a lot because I was very, very pale and very skinny."
在出演哈利•波特之前,丹尼尔•雷德克里夫是个“虾子”。雷德克里夫告诉BBC说:“我好像从来没有过体面的昵称,我记得经常被人叫‘虾子’,因为我以前非常非常苍白,非常瘦。”

Cristiano Ronaldo: Crybaby
克里斯蒂亚诺•罗纳尔多(C罗):爱哭鬼

Cristiano Ronaldo, the most famous soccer star on the planet (and possibly ever), wasn't always such a good sport. His childhood teammate, Ricardo Santos, told Reuters that Ronaldo had a nickname as a kid that wasn't inspired by a Johnny Depp character, but by his weepy habits. "[We called him] Crybaby, yes," Santos said with a chuckle, "because Ronaldo already loved to win like he loves today and when he lost and when other kids didn't pass the ball to him he used to cry."
世界上(可能是有史以来)最著名的足球明星C罗并不总是输得起的人。他童年的队友里卡多•桑托斯告诉路透社说,罗纳尔多小时候有个昵称叫“爱哭鬼”,这个昵称和约翰尼•德普的那个角色没有关系,而是因为罗纳尔多爱哭的习惯。 “(我们叫他)爱哭鬼,是的。” 桑托斯笑着说,“因为罗纳尔多那时候已经和现在一样好胜,如果他输了,或者其他的孩子没有传球给他,他就会哭。”

Keanu Reeves: The Wall
基努•里维斯:墙壁

Growing up in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Keanu Reeves was such an incredible goalie as a kid on his local hockey team that he was nicknamed "The Wall."
在加拿大安大略省多伦多长大的基努•里维斯小时候在当地的曲棍球队是个很棒的守门员,因而被称为“墙壁”。

Cameron Diaz: Skeletor
卡梅隆•迪亚茨:骷髅人

When she was a kid, Cameron Diaz's classmates dubbed her "Skeletor" because of her thin, lanky frame and big smile.
卡梅隆•迪亚茨小时候被同学们称作“骷髅人”,因为她骨瘦如柴的身躯和大大的笑容。

Barack Obama: Barry O'Bomber
贝拉克•奥巴马:巴里•噢投弹手

A high school pal of former President Barack Obama revealed to NBC News that when they shot hoops as kids, Obama's nickname was "Barry O'Bomber"—because he'd take hard shots and often miss!
美国前总统贝拉克•奥巴马的一位高中好友向NBC新闻透露,他们小时候一起打篮球时,奥巴马的昵称是巴里•噢投弹手,因为他总是挑战难度高的投篮,然后常常投不进!

Britney Spears: Brit
布兰妮•斯皮尔斯(小甜甜):Brit

The $185 million net worth singer Britney Spears was named the 'Princess of Pop' before she hit the age of 25. As her career progressed, her fans began calling her 'Queen B.' She is one of the few people in the world to be called a princess and a queen. The songstress has also been called 'Brit' and 'Brit Brit' by those closest to her. On top of those nicknames, Britney is also referred to as Pinkey.
身价1.85亿美元的歌手布兰妮在25岁前就被封为“流行公主”。随着她演艺事业的推进,歌迷们开始叫她“女王蜂”。她是世界上仅有的几个同时拥有“公主”和“女王”称号的人。这位女歌手还被最亲近的人叫作Brit和Brit Brit。除了以上这些昵称,布兰妮还被叫作Pinkey。

Rihanna: Ri
蕾哈娜:Ri

Rihanna has one of those unique names that you don't hear every day. But even with a one-of-a-kind name, the singer still has numerous nicknames. On occasion, her friends, fans and the media will refer to her as 'RiRi,' which is shortened version of her first name. This nickname is also spelled 'RihRih.' Rihanna has also been called, 'Ri,' 'Caribbean Queen,' and 'The Barbados Babe.'
蕾哈娜的名字是你不常听到的那种独特名字。但即使有了这种独特的名字,这位歌手还是有许多昵称。有时候,她的朋友、粉丝和媒体会叫她RiRi,即她名字的缩写。这个昵称也可拼成RihRih。蕾哈娜还被叫作Ri、加勒比女王和巴巴多斯宝贝。

Lady Gaga: Mother Monster
嘎嘎小姐:怪兽之母

The $275 million net worth singer Lady Gaga has a legion of fans that refer to her as 'Mother Monster.' Her army of fans, who call themselves 'Monsters' also tend to refer to the singer as GaGa on occasion. Of course Lady Gaga is a stage name, but even the singer's family doesn't call her by her birth name. Gaga is called 'Sucra' by her grandma; 'Loopy' by her grandfather and she was known as 'Germ' in high school.
身价2.75亿美元的歌手嘎嘎小姐的粉丝团叫她“怪兽之母”。她那些自称“怪兽”的粉丝大军有时还喜欢叫她“嘎嘎”。当然嘎嘎小姐是个艺名,但甚至连她的家人也不叫她的本名。嘎嘎的祖母叫她Sucra,她的祖父叫她Loopy,她在高中时还有个绰号叫“Germ”。

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:【中英文】名人们的有趣昵称
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找