用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:【双语】我结婚了但我并不快乐

字体:    回复
【双语】我结婚了但我并不快乐
freeto(2017/9/27 11:09:52)  点击:40364  回复:0  IP:125.* * *
I got married when I was 23 years old, and for a while I was unhappy. I couldn't break up our marriage cuz I had always believed divorce was not an option. So I tried to live one day at a time, not over-thinking the future, hoping that things will get better some day.

我23岁就结婚了,但是没过多久,我觉得并不快乐。我不能终止婚姻,因为我从来没有觉得离婚是一种(解决)方式。于是我每天得过且过,不多考虑将来。希望事情会在将来自己改善。

The problem was, it was all me, my wife didn't do anything to upset me and she's genuinely innocent. I didn't laugh when she was telling jokes, mainly because she can't tell jokes and always mess up the punchline, it's also because I didn't love her anymore, but I tried to crack a smile as hard as it was.

但问题是,所有问题都在于我。我的妻子从未做过任何让我失望的事情,而且她非常的单纯。她讲笑话时,我都不笑,因为她根本不会笑话,主要讲不好笑话的梗,也因为我不再爱她,但我还是挤出无比尴尬的笑容。

I didn't even notice when she wore something new or fixed herself for me. I was aware of my problem and that's why I was going crazy, the fact that it's all me. That being said, I have never hurt her or even said something unpleasant to her, I never acted on those feelings, I kept my shit to myself.

我甚至都没有注意她穿了新衣服,或是为我停留。我意识到是我的问题,这就是我为什么抓狂的原因,而且问题完全在我。所以我从来都没有伤害过她,或是讲过什么令她不悦。我不表现这种情绪,都一个人默默承受。

One day I had to just get away for a while, clear my mind, and try and see a bigger picture, if there was one. Of course I didn't make it seem like i'm taking a break or anything, i'm a good actor.

一天,我不得不暂时离开,清理下脑子,试着展望下未来,如果那个未来存在的话。我没有让这次离开看起来像我要休息一下,或是别的(让她误会)的事情,我是一个好演员。

So I left, and took a road trip. Driving always helped me get better for the night. I drive alone and talk out loud and let it all out so I don't burst up and explode during the day.

接着我开启了我的公路之旅,独自一人开夜车让我觉得好过些,我大声讲话,让情绪发泄,这样不至于在白天失控爆发。

Nothing happened during those silent days of driving, except that she called me twice everyday to check on me.

在那些安静开车的日子里什么都没有发生,除了她每天两通电话,看我是否安好。

She never missed a call, and suddenly I realized that I was waiting for her to forget to call me.

I keep realizing how much of an asshole I am.One day while driving I had a moment of clarity, it was so beautiful that I smiled and cried at the same time.

她从来都没有漏打过一个电话,突然间我意识到,我就是要等她忘记打电话给我,我愈来愈觉得自己是一个十足的混蛋。一天在开车时,我突然清醒了,我边微笑边哭泣,这种感觉真是太美妙了。

My mind drew a picture for me and here it is.. My wife crying while i'm not there or I can't see her, then she gathers herself and acts normal when im there, and tries to tell a joke just to get me to smile even though she knows she can't tell jokes, and for some reason, she was wearing a white dress.

脑海中虚构的场景浮现在眼前。我的妻子,在我不在或是看不到她的时候抹眼泪,当我在的时候,强打精神,恢复常态。尽管知道自己不擅长讲笑话,还是尽力博我一乐,而且不知何故,她身着一袭白裙。

I was thinking about my own happiness so much that I forgot to think about how miserable i'm making her feel. I never hated myself more than I did at that moment.

我只顾自己的喜乐,却忘了顾及她的感受。在那一刻,我从未如此讨厌自己。

I turned the car around and drove home, and while i'm on the road, I kept imagining her in that white dress. It made me happy. And I recalled some of the jokes she had told me before, and I laughed about how she messed up the punchline every time.That was three years ago, we had two daughters since then and I can't believe how lucky I am that I didn't mess it up. I'm thankful that she didn't leave me when she had every excuse to. I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that with every love song that I hear, I think of her.我将车掉头驶向家,一路上我不停想象着那穿那条白裙子的样子,这让我很开心。

接着我想起了之前她给我讲的那些笑话,想起她每次都说不好笑话的梗,我笑了。3年前,我有了两个女儿,我不敢相信自己是多么幸运,而且我也没有(像之前一样)把事情搞的不愉快。我很感激她没有离开我,即使在她完全有理由这么做的情况下。一点都不夸张的讲,之后每当我听到情歌,我就会想起她。

So to the people who think they don't love their partners anymore, dig a little deeper. There's a scene in the movie Hachi: A Dog's Tale, where the father asks his daughter's boyfriend, "Do you love my daughter? Because that's what you want to remember in the bad days."

那些觉得自己不爱父母的人,请在扪心自问下。在关于狗狗电影《《忠犬八公的故事》中,有一个场景父亲曾问女儿的男朋友,“你爱我的女儿么?因为在以后不愉快的日子里你也要记得这点(你爱我的女儿)。

Thanks for reading this.

感谢阅读

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:【双语】我结婚了但我并不快乐
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找