用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:[双语时讯]安吉丽娜·朱莉小女儿出演妈妈新片《睡美人》

字体:    回复
[双语时讯]安吉丽娜·朱莉小女儿出演妈妈新片《睡美人》
besky(2014/5/12 20:00:42)  点击:54830  回复:0  IP:101.* * *
年仅4岁的Vivienne Jolie-Pitt将在妈妈安吉丽娜·朱莉(Angelina Jolie) 的新片《玛琳菲森》(Maleficent) 中扮演年幼时期的“睡美人”,这一角色与朱莉饰演的恶毒女巫玛琳菲森 (Maleficent) 正好是死对头,“邪恶女巫”朱莉vs“睡美人”女儿Vivienne!

With her blonde locks and adorable plump cheeks, she couldn't look more different to the terrifying beauty staring down at her.

This is the first look at Vivienne Pitt in her debut acting role - playing the young Princess Aurora opposite her mother Angelina Jolie in Maleficent.

Dressed in a sweet yellow dress, Vivienne, then four, gazes up at her mother in a forest setting.

Angelina, dressed in her character's black coat and with horns rising from her head, stares severely down at her daughter.

The Sleeping Beauty reboot promises to tell the untold story of Maleficent, who was simply a nemesis in the original animated 1959 Disney film who put Princess Aurora to sleep.

The highly anticipated film is slated for release on May 30 and co-stars Sharlto Copley and Juno Temple.

Elle Fanning plays Princess Aurora in her older years, and is seen approaching the posioned needle that puts her to sleep in another new still from the movie.

And in further shots Angelina, who takes the title role, is seen in all her evil glory.

In a trailer for the film, the traditional fairytale castle is seen before the camera pans to show a swirling, sinister forest.

Vivienne as the young Aurora is seen running carefree through a meadow before it cuts to the older Princess, first meeting Maleficent.

'I know who you are,' says Elle as Aurora. 'You’ve been watching over me my whole life. I know you’re there.

'Your shadow has been following me ever since I was small. Don’t be afraid.'

In a deep, bewitching voice, Angelina replies: 'I am not afraid. And told to 'come out then' she adds spookily: 'Then you'll be afraid.'

Both Angelina and fiancé Brad Pitt have said they do not want their six children following them into acting.

But despite her tender age it seems that Vivienne, who is now five, may be a natural.

And it was the actress' own idea to have Vivienne play the young Aurora.

'We think it’s fun for our kids to have cameos and join us on set, but not to be actors,' she told EW.

'That's not our goal, for Brad and I, at all. But the other three- and four-year-old [performers] wouldn’t come near me.

'It had to be a child that liked me and wasn't afraid of my horns and my eyes and my claws. So it had to be Viv.'

But not all of the Jolie-Pitt brood were so blasé about her costume.

'When Pax saw me for the first time, he ran away and got upset - and I thought he was kidding, so I was pretending to chase him until I actually found him crying.'

Despite the initial scare, her son did get over it, enough that he and Zahara, eight, were extras on set.

'I had to walk by them being very mean,' Angelina explained. 'Of course, I wanted to stop and wink at them.'

Angelina and Brad also have children Maddox, 12, Shiloh, seven and Vivienne's twin Knox, together.

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:[双语时讯]安吉丽娜·朱莉小女儿出演妈妈新片《睡美人》
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找