用户名: 密码:    
切换为不分页显示
【论坛首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 主题:网络陷阱要当心!

字体:    回复
网络陷阱要当心!
besky(2013/11/25 10:13:27)  点击:54900  回复:0  IP:116.* * *

互联网在为人类生活造福的同时,也为人们的财产及信息安全埋下巨大隐患。那么,我们又该如何防范网络陷阱呢?一起来听听专家支招吧!

Be on guard when online
网络陷阱要当心!

Is asking for the Wi-Fi password the first thing you do when you walk into a restaurant or cafe? For many the answer is yes, for others it may be the second thing they do. In any case, in an era of logging in wherever we go, many people use sensitive information on the invisible Net, posing a risk to their finances and personal safety.
走进餐厅或咖啡馆,你是否会先询问无线网密码?对此,很多人给出的答案是肯定的,而对于其他人而言,询问无线密码也称得上是第二重要的事。总之,在一个无处不上网的时代,很多人在虚拟网络中使用敏感信息,从而为个人财产以及人身安全埋下隐患。

Here, three students share their experience of being tricked or having their personal information stolen. Whether it’s chatting on QQ, shopping on Taobao or connecting to a “free” Wi-Fi network, not being careful can have serious consequences.
文中,三名同学诉说了自己上当受骗或个人信息被盗的经历。不管你是QQ聊天、还是淘宝购物、抑或是连接到免费无线网络,一不小心都会造成严重的后果。

Following safety tips are provided by Xu Xingxing, 28, a senior engineer in the Internet payment department of ePro (Beijing) Information Technology Company.
以下网络安全小贴士由益普奥信息技术有限公司高级工程师、28岁的徐兴兴(音译)友情分享。

Chatting online
上网聊天

Hackers plant viruses on public computers and websites to steal the passwords for your accounts when you log on.
黑客们在公用电脑以及各大网站上植入病毒,在你登陆时盗取你的账号和密码。

Yang Lina, 22, a senior majoring in Chinese literature at Shandong Normal University, chatted to her niece online during the summer vacation. “My niece was studying in Germany at the time. When I asked when she would come back, she said she wanted to fly back next week but that her bank account had been blocked and that she couldn’t get any cash,” said Yang.
22岁的杨丽娜(音译)是来自山东师范大学中文系的大四学生。暑假期间她与侄女在网上聊天。她说:“那时我侄女正在德国读书。我问她什么时候回国,她说她想下周飞回来,但是她的银行账户被冻结了,取不出现金。”

“She asked me to transfer 10,000 yuan to her classmate’s account, and not to tell her parents as they would worry about her. She launched a video chat and I could see her. What’s more, her behavior was the same as usual. For instance, she always called Bonn ‘a small village’,” said Yang.
杨同学还说:“她让我转一万元钱到她同学的账户上,并要求对她父母保密,以防他们担心。她发起视频聊天,我可以看到她。此外,她的举止和往常一样。例如她总是把‘波恩’叫做‘小村庄’”。

Yang transferred 10,000 yuan to the account. But later, when her niece appeared again, she realizeed she had been tricked.
杨丽娜往指定的账户里转了一万元钱。但后来,侄女再次上线时,她才意识到自己被骗了。

How to avoid being tricked
如何避免上当受骗

Always set up a complicated password for your accounts. It’s best to include special characters in the password, as this makes it harder for hackers to decipher.
账号密码一定要复杂。密码最好包含特殊字符,这样黑客就难以破译了。

Most viruses come from illegal websites, USB sticks and mobile hard drives, so you should run a virus scan before you use them. When a virus accesses your computer, the hacker can control the camera to record your image, or even to record you typing in passwords on your keyboard. So pay attention that you don’t point the camera at your keyboard.
大多数病毒来自非法网站、U盘和移动硬盘,因此在使用前先要杀毒。当电脑中毒时,黑客可以操控摄像头来拍下你的样子,甚至会记录下你在键盘上输入密码的影像。所以注意不要将摄像头对准键盘。

Friends and relatives should also be cautious about strange requests, especially from someone who is abroad. People abroad are usually harder to reach when verification is needed, and relatives and family members are often extra protective when they hear about an emergency. Students should leave multiple contact numbers with their family and keep family and friends updated on their news.
亲朋好友们应该警惕一些反常的请求,尤其当对象身在国外时。当需要验证对方身份时,人在海外往往很难联系上,并且家人亲属在得知紧急情况时往往惊慌失措。学生应该给家人留下多个联系电话,并随时让家人和朋友了解自己的近况。

Online shopping
网上购物

Liu Wenjiang, 18, a sophomore majoring in automotive engineering at Wuhan Technical College of Communications, found a new laptop selling for only 1,600 yuan on Taobao.
武汉交通职业学院汽车工程系大二学生、18岁的刘文江(音译)在淘宝上发现一款售价只需1600元的全新笔记本电脑。

“It was only half the market price,” Liu said. “I talked to the seller online and he or she sent me a link asking me to do a favor by paying one yuan for an item and leaving a good rating for the store. When I had done this I could take advantage of the offer, the seller said.”
他说:“这个价格是市场价的一半。我和网店店主聊天,对方发给我一个链接,让我帮忙拍下一件一元商品并留下好评。店主说,完成后我便可以享受该优惠价。”

The link opened a website that was so similar to the Taobao website that Liu didn’t suspect a thing. He typed in his bank account and password according to the prompts.
点击该链接会打开一个网站,该网站与淘宝如此相似,以致于刘文江毫无疑心。他根据系统提示输入了自己的银行账户和密码。

When the website told Liu there was an error, he asked the seller what the problem was, but the seller didn’t reply.
当该网站提示出错时,他询问店主出了什么问题,但对方全无回应。

A few minutes later, he discovered that 2,000 yuan had been taken from his bank account.
几分钟后,他发现有人从自己的银行账户上取走了两千元钱。

How to avoid phishing
如何避免网络欺诈

It’s best to use a U aegis, or a dynamic verification code for every bank transaction. With these precautions, fraudsters can’t take your money even if they know your password.
所有银行交易最好使用U盾或动态验证码。有了这些防护措施,骗子即便知道你的密码也无法行窃。

The passwords for your social media accounts, bank account, e-mail and forums should all be different. This is because the password for a forum can be easily cracked, and if the passwords for your other accounts are all the same, hackers can access your e-mail inbox, find personal information and figure out other passwords.
社交媒体账号、银行账户、邮箱和论坛切勿设置同一个密码。这是因为论坛密码很容易被破解,如果与你其他的账号密码相同的话,黑客便可侵入你的电子邮箱,获取个人信息以及其他账户密码。

Public Wi-Fi
公共无线网络

Ren Zhijiong, 24, a fresh graduate who works as a marketing executive in Shenzhen, used his cell phone to access the Wi-Fi at a Starbucks cafe.
24岁的任志炯(音译)刚刚毕业,现在深圳一家公司任销售主管。他曾在一家星巴克咖啡店里用手机无线上网。

“I found two Wi-Fi networks, one called Starbucks and the other Starbucks2. The first one required me to register on a website, but the second one didn’t require a password. So I connected to the second one, and paid for an air ticket through my mobile banking app. But when I tried to buy a movie ticket through another app, I found I couldn’t log on to my bank account,” said Ren.
他说:“我发现有两个无线网络连接:一个是‘Starbucks’,另一个则是‘Starbucks2’。第一个无线网需要我在网站注册,而第二个则不需要密码。因此我选择了第二个网络,并用手机银行App买了一张机票。但当我想使用另一个App来购买电影票时,我发现无法登入自己的银行账户。”

“I called my bank and they told me that my password had been changed. When I asked the staff at Starbucks, they told me that they didn’t provide a Wi-Fi network called Starbucks2.”
“我打电话给银行,被告知密码已被更改。我询问星巴克员工,他们表示并未提供Starbucks2这个无线网络。”

How to stay safe on the go
如何安享无线网络

Usually, you need to ask the staff in the store to give you the Wi-Fi password. If there are several Wi-Fi networks, ask the staff to confirm which one is provided by the store.
通常,你需要向店员询问无线密码。如果有多个无线网络,请店员帮忙确认哪个才是由店家提供的。

Some people like to connect to Wi-Fi networks automatically on their smartphone or laptop, but this means they’re at risk of falling into a trap without even noticing. It’s safer to choose “connect manually”.
尽管一些人喜欢将智能手机或笔记本电脑设置成自动连接无线网,但这就意味着你可能在浑然不知的情况下掉入陷阱。记住,选择“手动连接”更安全。

导航:[上一篇下一篇] - [返回]
[本主题共0回复 | 每页显示30回复]

按用户名:  按标题:   按内容:       包括所有回复
【首页】→ 【学习交流】→ 回复:网络陷阱要当心!
标题:
    未登录!    

内容:
UBB:
匿名:×
专区:×
上传:

我们提供15个国家/地区的留学服务。您可以通过我们免费申请海外的10所大学,但是每个国家最多只能申请8所。免费申请的国家包括:英国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大)。收费申请的国家包括:美国 / 香港 / 澳门 / 新加坡 / 爱尔兰 / 德国 / 荷兰 / 丹麦 / 瑞典 / 西班牙 / 马耳他 。海外大学查找

我们提供英国 / 美国 / 澳大利亚 / 新西兰 / 加拿大 / 爱尔兰的幼儿园,小学,初中,高中的私立学校(也称私校或独立学校)申请。海外私校查找

我们是英国签证移民署授权的顾问,我们提供各类英国签证和移民服务。签证类型和价格

我们的课程辅导补习覆盖英国的小学,初中,高中,大学,以及各类语言,备考,艺术辅导。辅导类型和价格

我们提供英国语言学校以及夏令营的申请服务。 语言学校查找 夏令营查找